MSPP Ltd takes the protection of your privacy very seriously and recognises its obligations as a Data Controller in terms of applicable data protection law, mainly the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) as supplemented by the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other laws which relate to privacy and electronic communications.
“Personal Data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. We process personal data for numerous purposes, and the means of collection, lawful basis of processing, use, disclosure, and retention periods for each purpose may differ.
When collecting and using personal data, our policy is to be transparent about why and how We process personal data. To find out more about Our specific processing activities, please go to the relevant sections of this policy.
We are fully committed to protecting our visitors’ and/or users’ privacy and we will not collect any personal data about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. In recognition of our legal duty to respect and protect your personal information, we commit to take all necessary safeguards to prevent unauthorised access and any personal data collected from you as a visitor and/or user, is not passed on to any third party, without your authorised consent.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
As a visitor to our Website, MSPP Ltd may collect, store and make use of the following kinds of personal data:
- Contact information including your name, surname and email address;
- Site usage information;
- Web page download information.
HOW DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
- E-Forms – We may collect personal information in the process of submission of forms through the website, addressed to a Government of Malta Ministry, Department or other Entity as the case may be. In such cases, the website is used as a User Interface and the information contained through forms is submitted for processing to the relevant Government of Malta Ministry, Department or other Entity. In this case, the retention period of the service in question would apply.
- IP address and location – The web server keeps limited logs about IP addresses or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We do not use IP address logs to track your session or your behaviour on our site.
- Contact Us/Feedback – When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their contact details for contact purposes. All information provided in the Contact Us/Feedback form will be processed following your provision of consent.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
MSPP Ltd has used the utmost care to ensure and maintain the highest level of security possible. We however cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information which you send to us and take no responsibility for any losses or damage that may occur.
The personal information which We may hold, may be hosted on systems managed by third party processors with whom We have a contract of engagement and they are bound by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). These third party processors are also bound by a number of other obligations set out under Article 28 of the GDPR.
Due to ongoing changes, changes in the law and changes in technology, we may revise these terms and conditions of use from time to time by amending this page. In this regard, you are encouraged to visit this page frequently and take note of any changes made.
The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the terms and conditions or content of third-party websites.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Courts of Malta shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising from or in relation with the Website and the terms.
AX Business Centre, Ground Floor id-Difiża Ċivili, Mosta,